Centers for CPR
American Heart Association
The required CPR for Healthcare providers class for current & future Supplemental Health Care employees. .
The BLS Class covers:
- Adult, Child, and Infant CPR
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking for victims of all ages
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) use and special considerations
- Breathing Barriers, Bag Valve Masks, and 2 Rescuer CPR
- Cardiopulmonary Emergencies and Special Resuscitation Situations
Books are made available to current and prospect Supplemental Health Care employees. DO NOT PURCHASE A BOOK
Course Fee: $40.00
Course Fee: $40.00 - Must have current/unexpired AHA BLS certification.